This little book really resonated with people. How does a mother start saving and prioritising for their family... and why is it so hard?
Do you want to stop the poor spending habits you’ve picked up, and start saving for your future?
This pocket book is written for consumers who want to get ahead but can’t win the battle of the wallet. Now you can… without sacrifice!
* Discover why you buy… you may be surprised.
* A formula to assess a real bargain
* The Replacement or Reward strategy
* Different ways to re-balance your family life
* How to save on car depreciation and fuel costs
* Saving, budgeting and investing advice, and
* Hundreds of money-saving tips.
How to Kick Bad Spending Habits, 2016, in eBook on most popular platforms. (Kindle still coming).